Book an Appointment now, click the button below to work us into your schedule!

Schedule online now

7/7/11

Thank you!

I brought my daughters to see Danielle today, thanks to all the glowing reviews on NaturallyCurly.com. I was not disapointed. We've been driving from Vegas to Long Beach, CA to see Richie Roman for years, but alas..he's relocating to the east coast. They both cut dry which is essential for curly hair. I'm used to seeing the Deva method, but I had complete confidence in Danielle's technique. She sat down with us for a consultation before the cut..making sure she understood the girls' hair and needs. My youngest is a 3a/3b and my oldest a 3b/3c. My youngest had hair to her waist and wanted it cut above her shoulders (donating to Locks Of Love). She did not have a clear picture of what she wanted other than length. Danielle did an amazing job with her new style. It's balanced, beautiful and flattering. My oldest wanted her A-line bob shaped back up as it was very grown out. It came out beautiful! super short at the nape with long layers at the front to just past her jawline. Exactly what she wanted...an edgier version of what she came in with. Danielle also went over the styling a bit with the girls as well. We will definitely be returning and will be referring our other curly girls to Danielle.

No comments:

Post a Comment