Book an Appointment now, click the button below to work us into your schedule!

Schedule online now

7/7/11

CUSH Cosmetics Product Review





Immediately I noticed how soft, and hydrated my hair felt after one use.  Cleansed with Hydrate Me and conditioned with Moisturize Me Conditioner,  I loved how slippery my hair felt as I was using the 2 products.  I followed up with Uncoiled to detangle then layered the Curl Extender on top as a leave-in.  My favorite product is the Curl Extender because the hair was soft and moisturized and my curls were elongated see 1st photo.  After my hair was completely dry the Mango pomade worked extremely well to define my curly fro see photo 2 close up.  I would recommend this product for anyone that wants only natural products with natural ingredients on their hair.  The aroma's are not overbearing and the results will be soft to the touch, moisturized fuller hair. 

Thank you CUSH Cosmetics!

Yours in service,

Danielle Green
Hair Artisan

No comments:

Post a Comment